One Month, One Mission strives to unite those in need with those who have, whether we are in the same community or miles apart. Every month we post a new mission; every month we witness the power of human connection and goodwill.

December 12, 2009

More items to be listed this Saturday & Sunday (Dec 12-13) for Alex's Lemonade Stand fundraiser!

Thanks everyone, for your patience in waiting for the full line to be available for the fundraiser for Alex's Lemonade Stand!  I've been swamped in Christmas orders for my jewelry business and have been burning the candle at both ends. But now that the international shipping deadline (Dec. 11) has come and gone (a vast majority of my market is overseas) - my little fingers will have time to finally get back to work on this awesome December Mission!

Stay tuned this weekend for more repurposed Lego minifigures such as Harry Potter and NBA guys, some pretty flower drop earrings (yes lego makes adorable little flowers!) and even some sewing projects with this great Japanese fabric I found with a lego-theme!


Back to work for me now... round 2 of the December Mission coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment